Bachelor of Business
2. Bachelor of Business (Tourism),
3. Bachelor of Information and Communication
4. Bachelor of Commerce ( Accounting)
Main focus of AUPP is to prepare student’s capability
for next two years of study at ATMC campus Australia.
2. At PSM campus in India, student is admitted in 1st year of USC program without ILETS score, which saves one precious year of student as he can prepare for ILETS and completes First year of program simultaneously. However, he would have to obtain required ILETS score before shifting to Australia.
3. Student completes first year at PSM campus, Khatauli, Muzaffarnagar, India which would reduce the cost of program a lot as first year fee and living is in India only.
4. In 2nd year student is transferred to Australia and study for 2nd & 3rd year in Australia and get the degree from University of Sunshine Coast at ATMC campus in Melbourne/ Sydney, Australia.
5. While studying in Australia, student can start earning as he would be provided with 40 hrs/ fortnight PT working rights during his two years of study.
6. After successfully completing his degree, student is provided 2 years post study work permit of Australia, so he/ she can work for two years more in Australia.